An Anglo-Chinese Digital Marketing Agency, is having a continued growth in the UK and China that creates immediate new opportunities for like-minded people to join them – people who already show they have both the talent, drive and the focus to be the digital leaders of tomorrow. They only want the best and the brightest people to work with them in their mission to deliver world-class marketing campaigns to the largest online audience in the world today – Chinese!
These are exciting times and it’s still early days! If you have exceptional talent, massive ambition and single-minded passion, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a bright, resourceful and self-motivated graduate to join them as an Intern. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop into a Marketer or a Creative with hands on experience and in-house training.
* Assisting in Social Media influencer marketing activities
* Review and QA content for client websites and Social Media channels
* Uploading content to website CMS
* Uploading content to Client Social channels such as WeChat
* Opportunities to get involved in the strategy, tactical and day-to-day work of the department
* If desired, introductory and overview training will be given in techniques involved in the design and creative process
* If desired, introductory and overview training will be given in techniques involved in finance and accounts and key processes performed by Finance and Admin functions
* Native Chinese or Mandarin speaker
* Excellent Business English (both written and verbal)
* 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University, 1st or equivalent from any other universities
* An interest in either digital marketing, advertising and/or creative
* Strong attention to detail
* A natural explorer: inquisitive by nature and takes every opportunity to experience new things, from food to travel to music to technology
* Prone to see (and seek) solutions, not problems
* Honest and respectful
Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Location: Camden, London
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time (Mon – Fri)
Closing Date of Applications: 2nd April 2017
* 29 days of holiday
* Development into Account Executive or Junior Creative roles
* You will only be working with equally smart, driven and passionate people
* Comfortable work environment, fruit, snacks & drinks, social events, travel and more
* Support with T5 sponsorship
Interested in applying?
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a detailed cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications/experiences required for the role.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to undertake this exciting and dynamic work experience opportunity, apply now!
** We advise you to apply early