A Proposals Engineer is required for our clients Continuous Gas Analyser (CGA) business based in Stonehouse / St Neots, Cambridgeshire. You will be working in the Projects group alongside the Project Bid and Execution manager and Technical Manager.
You will be responsible for preparation of CGA Analyzer quotations and proposals, coordinating internally between factories/third parties and our external salesmen and account managers in the field. You will be part of a fast paced professional sales environment where quotations are required to be prepared by our client deadlines in a timely and accurately fashion. You will also interact with clients and sales/account managers regarding clarifications on proposals and hand over post order to the project managers.
They will work with you to provide the training, experience and development as needed. They have many training programs available to support the technical sales of Continuous Gas Analyzers.
You will be working on real opportunities, and wherever you are working you will be contributing from your first day and be able to demonstrate your skills, abilities, motivation and commitment, making a positive contribution to the company’s business.
What the job entails
* Gain an understanding of the company’s CGA Analyzer Portfolio
* Professional Proposal Generation
* Professional interaction with Customers and Sales/Account Managers
* Manage customer expectations and to deliver high quality solutions to all clients customers
* Drive towards continual improvement
* Constant learning and expansion of knowledge in Technical Aspects and Commercial aspects
* You will be a self-motivated, proactive graduate, keen to deliver on projects and build upon existing skills
* Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry or an appropriate Engineering/Science field – minimum 2:1
* Team player
* Good communicator (verbal and written)
* Technical ability to identify cost optimised solutions
* Well organised
* Good time management skills
* 1-2 years’ experience in a Sales environment
Salary: £25,000 p/a
Location: Stonehouse (Gloucestershire) & St. Neots (Cambridgeshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time (Mon – Fri)
Closing Date of Applications: 10th December 2017
Our client is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
Interested in applying?
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a short cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications/experiences required for the role.
** We advise you to apply early