Suffolk County Council’s Graduate Programme
Type: Graduate Programme (FTC 18 months)
Start Date: September 2015
Closing Date of Applications: 08/06/2015
Interested in a career in local government? Suffolk County Council’s Graduate Programme could be for you!
This year their programme allows graduates to apply for specific posts in line with career choices. They offer placements across a range of directorates and services and provide opportunities to commence a career in the public sector in the area of interest.
They are now recruiting a further 12 graduates to start the graduate programme in September 2015.
* Funding up £5,000 to undertake professional training or post graduate qualification, in conjunction with your specific placement.
* Being part of a wider programme and therefore a network of like-minded people starting out in their careers. You will be able to draw upon this network of support and benefit from a joint induction that is geared towards growing your understanding of the organisation and how we work.
* Opportunities to gain experiences in front line, strategic and partnership working along with working towards the general objectives of the role.
* Access a mentor and a buddy.
* The offer of wider learning and development opportunities to support personal and professional development.
All graduates will start on 14 September 2015. This is a perfect opportunity to invest in your future and your employability skills.