Online Marketing Lead Generation Intern
Type: 2 month Graduate Internship (permanent role available at end)
Salary: £1,000 per month
Location: Picadilly Circus, London
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date of Applications: 20th September 2015
On behalf of our client, IoTUniversity.com, we are looking for an ambitious Intern to help them identify technical training courses related to the Internet Of Things and set up lead generation campaigns for these courses using Google Adwords and landing pages to capture leads which will be sent to training companies.
* Research technologies associated with the Internet Of Things
* Insert into a spreadsheet the relevant technologies
* Simple Adwords keyword research which gives average CPC + keyword volume > insert into spreadsheet
* Find training courses worldwide related to the technology
* Contact training companies to negotiate affiliate deals – i.e. they will take a commission in exchange for sending them a delegate
* Give pages to their landing page designer using Unbounce and link with Infusionsoft, their email automation system, to deliver an email to both the lead and to the training company. Then create email follow up campaigns.
Learning Google Adwords, Unbounce and Infusionsoft which comprise this lead generation system will make you a very valuable asset. A very strong skillset to have for any business wanting to generate leads.
The successful intern will be learning real lead generation, using Google Adwords, Infusionsoft and Unbounce. The role also has other parts to it where the intern will learn how to use LinkedIn advertising on a different campaign, they are running to generate leads for a different section of the business. So they will learn copywriting in its truest form, convincing someone to take action on a landing page.
There is a full time role available at the end of the internship.
IoT University is an information hub for the Internet Of Things. The Internet Of Things will change the way that we as consumers interact with the world and the technology will have much deeper effects in industry. The site provides education on the IoT to developers and business leaders through offering training to developers and thought leadership to business leaders. A conference at the start of 2016 will cater for both audiences and cement us in the industry.
* Should be educated to a graduate level
* Should have a clear interest in learning real online lead generation
* Knowledge/experience in using Google Adwords, WordPress, Email Marketing and/or Social Media Ads (would be an advantage)
* Knowlege/experience in using Landing pages and email automation (would be an advantage)
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Knowledge of using Microsoft Package, i.e. Excel
Please apply by sending in your CV and a detailed cover letter highlighting relevant skills and experiences required for the role.
* We advise you to apply early
1st stage – telephone interview
2nd stage – face to face interview