IT Helpdesk Support/IT Field Engineer
Type: Graduate Program
Salary: £18,000 – £28,000
Location: London & SE England
Start Date: Open
Closing Date of Applications: Open
The role will progress to 1st/2nd line support, including onsite client visits.
Your responsibilities as a network engineer would be to monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of an organisation. You may be required to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and application problems, either over the phone or in person.
Typical work activities
Here are some activities which you may have to carry out:
* installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
* monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
* talking staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone;
* troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
* supporting the roll-out of new applications;
* prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
* testing and evaluating new technology;
Over 11 years by using award-winning training methods and dedicated IT recruitment and work experience.
Joskos is an official Microsoft Academy, and our core focus is to get you certified and working in your chosen field or role within a period of time that works for you, whether it’s IT Networking, Web Design and Development, Database Administrator or Project Management.
Other ways we can help
Joskos offers official certifications and career opportunities in:
* Project management (Prince2 and ITIL)
* IT Support and Networking (Microsoft, Cisco,)
* Programming (Microsoft and Sun)
* Web design (Adobe Certified Associate, CIW)
* IT Security, Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Once you are certified, our dedicated recruitment team can assist you with Job preparation, work experience opportunities and ultimately assist you to secure your ideal role in your chosen field.
Benefits of Graduate program
Because we know our career programme works, we will give you the opportunity to speak with some of our former candidates who are now working in IT and were in a similar situation to you before training with Joskos!
* Degree in IT
* Passion for IT
* Good work ethic
* Good technical skills
* Demonstrate strong initiative
* Excellent communication skills
* Self motivated approach
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to quickly build rapport with customers