Staff Writer – 3D Artist
Type: Graduate Job
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date of Applications: 17/7/2015
Imagine Publishing, a worldwide multimedia content producer within the technology, photography, knowledge and videogames market sectors, is looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join its Technology division.
Launched in 2009, 3D Artist has a well-respected track record in supporting and showcasing the work of up-and-coming 3D artists, and is now the go-to choice for students and professionals working within 3D graphics. Every issue is packed with fantastic new artwork, behind-the-scenes features, artist profiles and step-by-step practical tutorials.
In return we can offer:
* A successful, creative working environment
* Generous holiday and salary package
* Career progression opportunities
* Great social activities programme
* Prime location in central Bournemouth – just a 5 minute stroll from the beach
* 4½ day working week
The Successful candidate will need:
* Excellent writing skills, with the ability to produce technically accurate copy that is lively, accessible and enjoyable to read
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to generate forward feature ideas and compile news
* The ability to establish good relationships with a large number of client and PR contacts
* Be happy to attend occasional meetings and press launches with clients in the UK and abroad
* The ability to learn and research new concepts quickly and speak about them in an authoritative tone
Does this sound like you? Then we’d like to talk to you now. Please apply to include your CV, covering letter and salary expectations. Please note that applications without salary details may not be processed.