We are a tight-knit, international family that is passionate about building great products. From encouraging unconventional and lean thinking to advocating a healthy lifestyle, we treat our employees as our greatest asset. Join our rapidly expanding team and set your inner geek free with like-minded and awesome workmates.
We are looking for a talented intern or graduate who is keen to work in a lean start up environment. You will be developing a web based project and see it through from ideation to delivery. This is a temporary position lasting a minimum of 3 months with a possibility of a permanent position.
* Challenging position in a growing early-stage company.
* Flat hierarchies and an opportunity to make a substantial impact quickly.
* Opportunity to learn about and contribute to Soma’s innovative research findings.
* Create and deliver products that make a difference to people’s health.
* An office in the epicenter of Europe’s startup capital, London.
* Lots of fun team events (laser quest, get-away weekends, dinner/drinks).
* Competitive salary and stock option plan.
* Studied a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar (or a recent graduate in any of the above)
* High aptitude and extremely quick learner
* 1+ years’ experience in web development (including personal projects and university projects)
* Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithm design and problem solving)
* D3.js/Bokeh and PHP is a plus
* Experience or knowledge of Agile software development processes is a plus.
* Passionate about mobile health and healthy behaviour change
Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: upto £18k (pro rata)
Start Date: March 2017
Duration: 3 months
Closing Date of Applications: 12-3-2017
SOMA Analytics is an investor-backed and award-winning start up that develops pioneering mobile health technology. We are creating the world’s first smartphone-driven Mental Resilience programme, combining aspects from psychology and medicine with machine learning and hardware.
Interested in Applying?
If you are just about to send us your CV and standard cover letter—STOP! You can send us your CV and cover letter (if you want), but in addition to this we would love to see some examples of your work– show us what you’re good at! 🙂