Quality Project Coordinator
Type: Graduate Placement (12 months)
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
No of Vacancies: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date of Applications: –
The Quality Project Coordinator will proactively support the significant level of quality improvement activity at Stonehouse by coordinating a number of significant concurrent improvement projects, be active in each stage of the problem-solving process and will also maintain an effective communication on progress across the business. The role will actively support the growing quality profile at all levels across the business and ensure ‘quality in everything they do’ in order to benefit their global customers.
What the job entails
* Identify opportunities for quality improvement (product, process and system) by utilising appropriate databases including customer complaints, service calls, and also technical and process issues.
* Liaise with senior management to ensure appropriate prioritisation and time-scaling of issues.
* Coordinate the range of quality improvement by establishing and supporting appropriate cross-functional collaborative teams.
* Collaborate with project team members to ensure clear action schedules, closure of tasks and progression of milestones through effective project management.
* Ensure root cause identification and confirmed problem resolution by direct involvement in the business process.
* Utilise appropriate quality tools including ABB 4Q to ensure appropriate rigour in approach.
* Communicate effectively across the business on status, progress and issues relating to quality improvement activity.
* Support the resolution of customer complaints to ensure all are resolved within the customer time-scale.
* Work along with the TQ Mgr and Quality team to support initiatives and other departmental requirements.
* Support the development of quality databases and management reporting.
* Support initiatives of the wider quality agenda within the companies North Europe Hub
Our client is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
* Degree qualified in science, manufacturing or engineering.
* Project Management Certification will be an advantage.
* Experience of project management.
* Experience of working with cross functional teams.
* Experience of the manufacturing environment.
* Good understanding of the application of quality tools.
* Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
* Proactive and diligent.
* Good people and team working skills.
* Knowledge of MS packages, databases and SAP.
* Knowledge of ABB MP products, systems and processes.
* Audit experience.
How to Apply
Apply by sending your up-to-date CV and a detailed cover letter highlighting relevant skills/experiences required for the role.
* We advise you to apply early
** SES are acting as a recruitment and employment agent on behalf of the client