Type: Graduate Internship
Salary: 1st month = Travel + expenses paid > 2-3 months= NMW > 3months + = £22k
Location: Shoreditch, London
No of Vacancies: 1
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date of Applications: 13/3/2016
Bandy, a new Start-up company here to revolutionise shopping through exchanging, is looking for a Marketing Intern to work on their branding, marketing events, increasing users and creating awareness for their brand.
They want someone who is energetic, passionate, fun and want to take on the world and a win attitude to join their small team, write press releases and get them talked about!
The successful Intern will be working in a close knit team where their ideas will be heard, discussed and implemented in very short time frames if they think they have legs.
* Developing the marketing strategy for their start-up
* Implementing the marketing strategy to target
* Maintaining statistics and reporting
* Helping to develop marketing collateral
* Organising and arranging events
* Increasing customer base locally and regularly contacting customers through newsletters
* Manage PR needs of our start-ups
* Salary = 1st month = Travel + expenses paid > 2-3 months= NMW > 3months + = £22k
* This role will lead to a permanent position after the initital 3 month probation period
* Working hours = Mon – Fri > Long hours to be expected and juggling various tasks
* The Successful Intern will be taught everything they need to know on the role
Bandy is a fun, cost effective way to shop and de-clutter simultaneously. Got clothes, electronics, or things you don’t need? List in less than 20 seconds and discover amazing stuff nearby. With Bandy anything can be yours for as little as free!
* Should have completed a PR/Marketing degree but open to other graduates with a creative background
* Must be a good at writing and creating content
* Knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop would be an advantage
* Interest in Fashion would be an advantage
* Confident in using Social Media Platform
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to sell products and services through the web, e-mail or face-to-face
* Be confident, charismatic and energetic
* Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise
How to Apply
So if you are someone who sees the potential for their exciting app and wants to play a part in helping fulfill that potential, then send us your up-to-date CV and covering letter!
* We advise you to apply early