Key Account Coordinator
Type: Permanent Graduate Role
Salary: £21,000 pa
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Start Date: September 2015
Closing Date of Applications: 7th August 2015
On behalf our client, a world class supplier of engineering products to the mining and industrial sectors, we are looking for a confident, ambitious professional to join and excel in their team as a Key Account Coordinator.
* To provide a first class customer service centre for the European division
* To source, develop and manage key account within the relevant market areas
* To liaise with external stakeholders – suppliers, manufacturing facilities, other departments
* To provide support and assistance when necessary to the sales & marketing personnel
* To enter and report on data/information received key market conditions worldwide
A leading global manufacturer and supplier of differentiated consumable and capital products to the resources, freight rail and power generation industries. The company operates manufacturing facilities and an extensive global network of sales and service centres, employing over 4500 people.
* Should be educated to a graduate level
* Knowledge/experience of marketing, sales, and/or engineering
* Good knowledge of computer systems – Microsoft Word, Excel, Access Databases
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Required to have a second language – in French and Russian
Please apply by sending in your CV and a detailed cover letter highlighting relevant skills and experiences required for the role.
* We advise you to apply early