IT PLACEMENT student with a flair for marketing and social media needed for an Event Management company.
The IT Placement student will be supporting the Managing Director in all aspects of the Company’s day to day IT needs in the office, based in Epsom, Surrey. Candidates will ideally have a background in public relations or marketing, with knowledge of events or the nightlife industry.
* Excellent command of English language, both written and verbal
* Excellent all round IT skills, including detailed knowledge of a range of software packages such as Microsoft Office
* Proactive and enthusiastic personality
* Professional attitude
* Strong organisational skills
* Confident decision maker
* Ability to work on your own initiatives and to tight deadlines
* Flexibility and adaptability – will be required to manage a range of different tasks and occasionally work extra hours to meet deadlines
* Understanding of confidentiality issues and the need for discretion
* Able to maintain good relationships with clients, key contacts and colleagues alike
* Comfortable and confident with communication with colleagues at all levels of seniority
* Must have expert computer skills
* Must be an IT technician, proficient with html and experienced in website building and design
* Photoshop/Dreamweaver experience is desirable
* Must be creative and innovative
** Must also be proficient in at least 10 of the following:
Website Systems: Standard, Content Management, e-Commerce
Graphic Skills: Photoshop, Indesign, Fireworks, Illustrator
Mobile Skills: iOS, Android
Video Skills: Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
Type: 12 Month Placement
Location: Surrey, London
Start Date: Summer 2017
Closing Date of Applications: 23rd July 2017
Cornucopia Events™ is an award winning and revolutionary full service Event Management Company with a fantastic reputation for producing outstanding events and with a huge portfolio of repeat business clients that include household brands such as 20th Century Fox, BBC, Cartier, Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse, Fashion TV, Mercedes, Morgan Stanley, MTV, Sony and X Factor.
Interested in applying?
To apply for this placement, please go to www.cornucopia-events.co.uk/placements and download the application form. Details on how to submit your application can be found at the end of the form.
Applications are open for both 2016/17 and 2017/18 academic years.
— This is a placement position with a possibility of becoming a permanent employee of the company. Additional incentives apply.