To support the Project Manager and his key stakeholders in managing a proposed production transfer from Germany to UK.
The project overall takes into account many facets such as Building and Construction of a purpose built warehouse, demolition of existing infrastructure and modernisation change of internal infrastructure. The project will provide opportunities to oversee the ‘lift and shift’ of operations.
The candidate shall be expected to run and update daily MS Project and interface with all the stakeholders – Principle contractor, Estates, Stonehouse maintenance, Industrial engineering, SAP, Supply Chain Management, and Production Teams in Stonehouse and Gottingen.
The candidate will ensure that all meetings are recorded as to an agenda, minutes and actions with follow up agreed timelines.
The Project shall be run in Stonehouse with occasional visits to the plant in Germany.
The Project will run for 18 months to allow planning of moves, transfer of production, set-up and identify possible synergies downstream of the project.
* Degree: either BEng or MEng -in chemical/manufacturing/ or civil engineering or similar with MS Project skills
* Should have Project delivery skills, Business Development and Health and Safety as core competence
* Industrial Engineering skills within a manufacturing Industry
* Team player
* Well organised
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
* Excellent IT skills
* Language: Clear English and German would be useful but not mandatory.
* Full Driving License – UK
* Eligible to work in UK/Europe
Duration: 18 months
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Start Date: early Jan 2018
Hours: Full time (Mon – Fri)
Closing date of applications: 22-12-2017
Our client is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
Interested in applying?
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a short cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications/experiences required for the role.
** We advise you to apply early