Type: 12 Month Student Placement
Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey
No. of Vacancies: 1
Start Date: End of May 2016/Beginning of June 2016
Closing Date of Applications: 29/3/2016
Do you want to work to spend time working for a stable, growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Marketing Intern at CEB SHL Talent Measurement – a global leader in talent solutions – you will gain great insight, experience, and motivation to progress and excel in your career.
As a Marketing Intern you will be:
* Supporting the Global Marketing Campaigns team to deliver quality campaigns to the organisation.
* Creating campaign briefs and project plans that will be distributed to the global CEB markets.
* Inspiring companies via our social media outlets, writing sound bites for campaigns, assisting with social media monitoring, posting and branding.
* Managing and attending marketing meetings, hosting meetings on WebEx, managing recordings and gaining insight into how the function is run.
* Building on the #OneCEB brand as we continue to evolve and grow.
What CEB Can Offer You:
* Great exposure to working in an in-house marketing team who operate globally
* Benefits package: including private medical insurance, subsidised dental, 25 days holiday, group pension plan, and more.
* The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives and HR professionals
* The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s ground-breaking research, tools, and solutions.
CEB is the leading member-based advisory company. We give senior leaders and their teams insight into how the most successful organisations operate, equipping them with actionable solutions to transform operations. Increasingly, these leaders are looking to us to understand how to manage and leverage talent to achieve business goals.
Our Integrated Talent Management Services offer support across the entire employee life cycle, engaging HR and leaders from Finance, IT, Sales and other organisational teams. As a result, we help executives improve business performance by realising the value and potential of people.
SHL Talent Measurement from CEB helps organisations assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using proven, science-based assessments, technologies, consulting services and benchmark data.
* Open to undergraduates who are looking to secure their 3rd year placement
* Open to Marketing and Business Students
* Should be on course for a 2:1 (preferable)
* Strong interest in building a career in marketing
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Confident and personable, good customer service skills
* Team Orientated
* Confident and personable
* Energetic – eager to impress
* Possess a flexible can-do attitude to work and the role
* Committed to getting the job done
* Strong level of initiative – can be proactive and anticipate what needs to be done
Please apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a detailed cover letter directly to [email protected]
** We advise you to apply early and please mention SES when you apply.