On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting for a Campaign Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing division on a 12 month placement. This is an excellent opportunity for an undergraduate looking to gain valuable experience within the Marketing field.
Summary of role:
To support the London campaigns and GM marketing team in their roles to illustrate why Britain is such a great visitor destination. This role will provide support to the London Campaigns and market teams to enable them to focus on delivering campaigns whilst ensuring that we continue to report to a high level on activities and are able to continue to monitor and adapt to global changes in media trends.
* Support on the delivery of the global ‘GREAT’ campaign
* Assist in the delivery of commercial partnerships and brand activity
* Assist with the management of image assets
* Showcase best practice internally and internationally by co-ordinating weekly and monthly reports for the team, senior directors and external stakeholders
* Support the coordination of department and market team meetings
* Manage all other ad-hoc duties that are required by the Campaign Marketing Manager and wider team in London
* Open to undergraduates who are looking to secure their 3rd year placement
* Should be studying Marketing, Advertising/Brand, Tourism, Project Management or a related degree
* Should be on course for a 2:2 or higher
* Demonstrates initiative and contributes to team processes
* Takes ownership
* Effective team player with a positive and enthusiastic approach
* Ability to manage own time
* Flexibility to prioritise work in response to ad hoc requests and unexpected developments
* Good written & verbal communication skills
* Good knowledge of the UK tourism industry preferable, but not essential. At minimum, you will have an interest in tourism and global marketing
* Open minded with a desire to help solve problems with colleagues and assist within the team.
* Able to manage multiple requests from central / overseas stakeholders.
* Ability to convey information clearly
* Proven knowledge / experience of MS Office or similar (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to effectively deal with project oriented problems that affect overall organisational campaign delivery
* Experience working with an online image library (desirable)
Type: 12 Month Student/Industrial Placement
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Start Date: 7th August 2017
Hours: Full time (Mon – Fri)
Closing Date of Applications: 16/6/17
VisitBritain is the national tourism agency, a non departmental public body, funded by the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, responsible for promoting Britain worldwide and developing its visitor economy.
* Working for a reputable global tourism brand
* Exposure to global marketing
* Own computer
* Office in central location
Interested in applying?
Apply by sending in your up-to-date CV and a detailed cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications/experiences required for the role.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to undertake this exciting and dynamic work experience opportunity, apply now!
** We advise you to apply early