Business Development Executive
Type: Graduate Role
Salary: NMW 3 months – £18,000 per annum + bonus following successful completion of 3 month probation
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date of Applications: –
A multi-national and fast-growing event technology and software company is looking for 3 confident and hungry, young professionals with great personalities to join and excel in their team.
The Successful candidates will be reaching out to potential clients via phone and email to generate interest and them demo their software via webinar will be your main responsibilities. You will be given high quality data and the opportunity to start long-term client relationships with new prospects whilst handling inbound enquiries and warm leads.
– Maximize sales by making targeted telephone calls to companies from the CRM database (Salesforce)
– Calling companies to introduce Duuzra’s products and services to decision makers.
– Generating high quality large opportunities with appointments for business development managers – appointment setting.
– Generating and closing small to medium enterprise software opportunities.
– Maintaining an excellent knowledge of Duuzra’s service and products.
– Inputting accurate information on the company’s CRM database.
– Ensuring KPI’s are met.
– Making approximately 50+ phone calls per day and emailing prospects
– Handling inbound enquiries
– Demoing the software via webinar to potential clients
– Account managing and upselling
An Interactive Event Technology solution which provides a range of services for corporate events, conferences and meetings.
* Strong organizational skills and discipline
* Sales background preferred but not entirely necessary. Someone who wants to go into sales and has that drive.
* Excellent communication skills and phone manner
* Resourceful, proactive, enthusiastic and highly motivated to succeed
* Ability work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
Please apply by sending in your CV and a detailed cover letter.
* Shorlisted applicants will have to do a short interview day where you will learn about the business, present for 5 minutes on why you think you would be a good addition to their team and one-on-one interviews. Successful candidates are informed and offered the position the same evening.
We advise to apply early.